Cooper's sat atop my birdfeeder, about 15 feet from back window. Drove to
Castalia and hiked through park, saw flock of Tree Sparrows feeding on
ground. Numerous ducks on Castalia Lake: Shovelers, Gadwalls, Mallards and
Canada Geese, only 1 pair of Bufflehead, Am. Widgeons, 14 Black Ducks, but
no Redheads, Canvasback, Scaup or Merganzers that I usually see plenty of.

The official "MYSTER BIRD" contest is running on my WILDLIFE FRIENDLY
YARDS site. I will post the names of the winners on the site. Have fun!
Robert
http://wildlifefriendlylawn.blogspot.com/