From: Choudhry, Suleymaan Shahbaz
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 10:18 PM
To: Gould, Kristen; Schwertner, Abigail Rose; Ritchie, Christopher; Choudhry, Suleymaan Shahbaz; Simonsen, Joseph; Zunkiewicz, Becky; Short, Patrick; Dougherty, Kyle; Wang, Yiran; Veltri, John Andrew; Pulte, Colin; Beebe, John Byron; Tsegay, Lidia Fillipos; Kulasa, Daniel; Metzger, Christopher; Romes, Daniel; Duffy, Connor; Eberly, Rosemary; Lamkin, Gibson O'Keefe; Philips, Tayler Marie; Grinberg, Robyn; Sawyer, Molly Moore; Major, Carly Lynn
Subject: Internship Opportunity at FMSCU

Hi everyone,

I was emailed by Jim Millward from First Miami Credit Union about their internship opportunity and thought you would like to share this with your divisions.  If you have any questions about it contact Jim, his info is at the end of this email.

Suleymaan Choudhry
Executive Assistant- Miami Business Enterprises
419-957-6143

Hi my name is Jim Millward. I’m the Vice President of Human Resources at First Miami Student Credit Union. I would like to share an opportunity with you and the members of Miami Business Enterprises. We are currently recruiting up to thirty students for an internship at First Miami. We’re looking for interns who are motivated, hard working, and willing to learn about the numerous roles within a financial institution.  We wanted to share this opportunity with you, because First Miami has consistently seen the dedication, motivation, and the high standards of past interns from Miami Business Enterprises. I encourage you to send a listserv message and let your members know about this internship opportunity.

Working as an intern at First Miami will provide you with the opportunity to gain real world
business experience, as well as interpersonal relationships with your fellow interns. The
experience gained at First Miami is unmatched by any other opportunities across campus and is
something employers are consistently impressed with. First Miami’s internship has been called
the best hands-on, on-campus internship that Miami offers.

First Miami is a federally-insured financial institution operated entirely by students. Receiving
its charter in 1988, First Miami now operates with over one million dollars in assets. We provide
many services including checking and savings accounting, credit and debit cards, online
banking, student loans and ATM availability. Our ultimate mission is to provide superior
financial education to Miami students, their families and alumni while providing excellence in
service as well.

We are currently seeking students of all majors to apply for our internship position. The
internship applies to all areas of the business world - as we are responsible for all aspects of
running the Credit Union. Some of our student run committees include Accounting, Finance,
Marketing/Graphics, Human Resource, Operations, Management, Fraud, Supervisory and many
more.

First Miami is the best opportunity on campus to build your resume. Our student interns
at First Miami continue to impress recruiters year after year. Almost all of the First Miami senior
interns receive successful careers in all aspects of business and have near perfect acceptance
rates into the Master of Accountancy program at Miami.

We will be holding an information session on:

February 10th 7:00 PM in 0028
February 11th 7:00 PM in 0028

An online application can be filled out at www.FMSCU.org<http://www.FMSCU.org> or you can pick a copy up outside of 117 Shriver.

If you have any questions please send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or contact Jim Millward [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Jim Millward
VP Human Resources
First Miami Student Credit Union