The Columbus Audubon trip this morning was graced by good weather and decent birds for Spring migration.  We stopped first at Scioto Park for several hours, then spent another hour-and-a-half at Greenlawn Cemetery.  While there were no large swarms of birds, we had steady groups of migrants almost the entire morning, finishing with around 72 species.  Highlights included:

Green Herons - at least 2 were flying around the boat launch area at Scioto
Hawks - several Cooper's and a Sharp-shinned were lurking for migrants at the cemetery.

Flycatchers - Pewees, Willow, and an unidentified Empid were at Scioto, while the Phoebes were still around the Pit in the cemetery.

Swallows - Tree, Rough-winged, Barn, & Bank were all around the river and wetlands at Scioto

Vireos - Warbling Vireos were abundant at Scioto, which also had a Red-eyed and Yellow-throated. The cmetery had only Red-eyed.

Thrushes - 4-5 Swainson's were at Scioto, while a pari of Bluebirds were foraging around the pocket prairie just inside the cemetery entrance.
Cedar Waxwings - several were at both Scioto and the Cemetery

Warblers - 16 species, with Magnolia (8+) and Redstart (8+) the most common, followed by Yellow, Wilson's, Chesnut-sided, Parula, Bay-breasted, Tennessee, Yellow-rumped, Bl.-thr.Green, Blackpoll, Blackburnian, Black-thr.Blue, Mourning, Canada, ComYellowthroat.  Both the Mourning and the Canada were heard around the edge of the meadow along the bikepath at Scioto.

Others - Indigo Buntings were at both sites, but were not common, while a Scarlet Tanager was singing around the Pit at the cemetery.  Small numbers of White-throated Sparrows continued to persist at both locations.