I visited two of the best migrant trap areas on lower Hoover Reservoir (NE of Columbus) this morning: the dam area and the Area O / Duncan Glen complex on the east shore.  Neither had anything spectacular, but there was some interesting birds, including

Green Herons - singles at Area O and Duncan Glen were likely migrants/wanderers

Sandpipers - despite the decent mudflats, all I could find were Spotted Sandpipers (several locations) and Solitary Sandpipers (2 at Duncan Glen)

Caspian Terns - single birds were off Walnut Street boat ramp (which has a nice gravel bar now) and off Area O.

Osprey - 1 was perched along the shore north of Area O

Swifts & Swallows - a large flock of 90+ Chimney Swifts was playing in the updrafts around the dam.  Patiently searching through them yielded 3 Barn, 1 Cliff, and 1 Bank Swallow.  The Cliff Swallow colonies there and at Duncan Glen are deserted now.

Flycatchers - Eastern Pewees were calling at many locations, but it was difficult to say if they were migrants or still on territory.  Calling Acadians along the Hoover Nature Trail (northeast of the dam) were almost certainly still on territory, as they've been there all summer.  E.Kingbirds are mostly south of us now, but late singles were still at the Area O shore and Duncan Glen.

Scarlet Tanagers - singing birds were at 3 different locations (Hoover Nature trail, Adams Rd ravine, and Duncan Glen).