There was another nice influx of passerine migrants into my area in NE Mahoning Co. this weekend (mostly yesterday).  Activity was best right along the Mahoning R. corridor in Lowellville.  I found 6 local FOS birds.  Perhaps the most unusual sighting was a late imm. common loon flying east following the Mahoning Valley towards PA.  As others have noted recently in other areas of Ohio, migration still seems a little behind schedule here.  I finally recorded Louisiana waterthrush locally; relatively few species are around in good numbers yet, these include blue-gray gnatcatcher, wood thrush, yellow warbler, and rose-breasted grosbeak.  Other sightings this weekend around Lowellville:  solitary sandpiper, least flycatcher, yellow-throated vireos, warbling vireos, red-eyed vireos, Carolina wrens, brown thrasher, n. mockingbird, yellow-rumped warbler, black-throated green warbler, black-throated blue warbler, Am. redstart, hooded warblers, c.
 yellowthroats, scarlet tanagers, white-crowned sparrow, e. meadowlarks, Baltimore orioles, and a singing pine siskin.  Good birding, Craig