Hello everyone.  The ovenbird is back to easy viewing.  Yesterdays aberrant
behavior may be due to the red fox that showed itself on the deck under the
bird feeders around 3 p.m.  After the red fox left the area, many of the
ground feeding birds returned - including the ovenbird.

Today, the ovenbird is easily viewable in the regular location - behind the
Innis House under the bird feeders and in the surrounding beds.

I will be out of the office for a couple of weeks, but my coworkers will
keep me abreast of the ovenbird presence which I will then post to the
listserv.

Jennifer Kleinrichert
Environmental Educator
Inniswood Metro Gardens <http://www.metroparks.net/ParksInniswood.aspx>