I had a male prothonotary loudly singing the past two afternoons along the Olentangy bikepath south of Antrim park.  If I continue to hear him next week I'll consider looking for a nest (although I don't want to spook the poor guy, especially one on potentially new territory!).  This is the latest I have had one singing on the path and since Charlie's birds are already nesting I'm hoping he'll stick around (sorry Canada).

Only other recent bikepath observation is there seem to be a lot less flycatchers singing this year (only heard one great crested and one pewee today along the entire path- and none of the rarer guys heard this migration).

Bike-n-bird,
Heather