it has been mentioned that the bluebirds seem to have
made an aggressive move to actively visiting birdfeeders
(especially one with shelled sunflowers) on recent posts here
on the listserve.
i have a new one (at least for me) - bluebirds hanging under
my suet feeder to get at suet - i have a suet feeder that only
allows for birds that can hang inderneath a roof-like structure
to hold onto the cage a eat the suet. all of the neighborhood
woodpeckers do it (downy, hairy, red-bellied, flickers and even
the pileateds). i have an occasional titmouse or chickadee as well,
but this evening was the first time i had the bluebird hanging
upside down enjoying the suet!

buster