Are there too many birding forums in Ohio?  Is activity on this listserv
slowing down because people are turning to the Facebook Group instead?

The data so far say "no:
http://mostlybirds.wordpress.com/2012/10/19/too-many-birding-forums-in-ohio/

To compare activity in the Facebook group vs. this listserv, I noted a few
milestones in growth of the Birding Ohio group (by searching for keyword
"members" and noting dates and membership sizes mentioned) and I noted the
number of posts per month on the OHIO-BIRDS archives over the past 6
years.  You can see a plot of those data at the link above.

So far, having more places to discuss birds and birding simply means more
discussions about birds.

Good birding,
Paul Hurtado