Greetings!

Made it to 72 species today (20 additions). Started the day at Mohican and made my way down to Columbus. Some highlights that may be of interest to folks included:

Mohican - Previous mentioned location on the listserve and Facebook

Evening Grosbeak - 7F
Pine Siskin - 1

Columbus

Hoover Reservoir - above the Dam

Hooded Merganser
Ruddy Duck
Ring-necked Duck
Field Sparrow

Hoover Reservoir - below the Dam

Green-winged Teal - 1M
N. Shoveler
Gadwall
A. Wigeon

Blacklick Woods Metropark- Feeders @ Nature Center

Ovenbird

Greenlawn Cemetery

Merlin - 1 (near the mausoleum)
Chipping Sparrow - 1 (feeders @ the pit)
Pine Siskins - 7 (feeders @ the pit)

Good birding,

Jason

Jason S. Larson
Graduate Student
Ohio University
Department of Environmental and Plant Biology
Department of Environmental Studies (MSES)
315 Porter Hall
Athens, Oh  45701
740-593-1126