At Coe Lake this afternoon the two eagles that Kathy Shank saw last Thursday were again there.  I'm wondering if this is the pair getting ready to nest again 5 miles north of here.  I have some interesting action photos but they are somewhat over-exposed.  You can see them here at this link: http://fowlman1954.smugmug.com/Nature/2014-Rocky-River-Eagles/i-BGvkDM5

Tom Fishburn
Berea, OH

"A child lives by faith, and his chief characteristic is freedom from care."  Hannah Whitall Smith