This sounds like an awful lot of calling and flushing and anyone coming
anytime and doing the same.  Is that really good for the bird?
Geez

Marie, Fairborn

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:05:18 -0700 From: Christopher Collins
<[log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: Black Rail info When I arrived
this morning Christopher Troyer (younger son) a= Sandra,When I arrived
this morning Christopher Troyer (younger son) a= nd a young girl were
walking back with a gentleman that had already been to= the field. When
he departed I was asked to sign the guestbook and then the= y escorted
me and another birder (Aaron) up to the field.=A0=0A=0AChristoph= er had
a recording of the bird that he played to get the bird to call back.=
Later, an older boy (did not get his name) came out with an iPod and
playe= d what sounded like the Sibley app call. They were both very
familiar with = the bird and its habits at the location.=0A=0AI did hear
today that in the = evenings they have been gathering a group of people
to walk through the fie= ld in the hopes of flushing the bird and
providing visual ID to those that = are there.=0A=0ASo, it seems you can
go any time of the day, with evening a= nd early morning being the best
chance for seeing/hearing the rail.=0A=0A=