We walked down to this transit station near the corner of Columbia Rd. and Sperry Rd. to view the small restored wetlands. We saw one great blue heron, a red-tailed hawk circling, 3 belted kingfishers, numerous whitethroated, white-crowned and house sparrows, dark-eyed junco, red-bellied and downy woodpeckers, goldfinch...and best of all a northern harrier flying eastbound along the railroad tracks.
If I could have run home fast enough I could have counted him as a new yard bird...too old...too slow!