Depending how many are on the canopy walk, you can experience bounce and sway. All three of us did, and we thought we were being careful not to cause that. I thought my husband was directly behind me causing it to bounce, but when I turned around he was far behind me. It still was fun, but expect some bounce.

Gayle Wohlken

Sent from my iPhone