Blendon Woods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus
off of I 270 & Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit. Below is a list of
some of the Birds in Blendon Woods

     Thoreau Lake
        Mallards-12
        Woods Ducks-4 pair
        N Shoveler-6 females,4 males
        Green-winged Teal-pair
        Belted Kingfisher-female
        Gadwall-3 female, 2 males
        Pied-billed Grebe-1

 Nature Center
       Cooper's Hawk
       Hairy Woodpecker
       Dark-eyed Junco
       House Finch

Woodpeckers in Blendon Woods
       Pileated
       Hairy
       N Flicker
       Downy
       Yellow-bellied Sapsucker
       Ref-bellied

 Hawks in Blendon Woods
       Red-tailed
       Red-shouldered
       Cooper's

 Owls in Blendon Woods
        Great Horned
        Barred
        Screech

Songbirds in Blendon woods
        Yellow-rumped Warbler
        Carolina Wren
        Winter Wren
        Kinglets
           Golden-crowned
           Ruby-crowned
       Brown Creeper
       E Bluebird
      Cedar Waxwing
       E Towhee

 Wild Turkeys-Nature Center-bird feeders,  bird feeders at  Wildlife Blinds
at Thoreau Lake,Ranger Station bird feeder, Picnic areas bird feeders,
everywhere!!

               Blendon Woods Metro Park
                   Nature Center
                      614-895-6221

              Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in
Columbus