A dark pomarine Jaeger was flying around on the lake at Huron.  It was on the open lake northwest of the lighthouse.  It made a few low passes through the large group of feeding Bonaparte's gulls before heading west.

I had two small flocks (7 and 4) fly by heading east.  There are a lot of Bonaparte's here, but nothing different.  I also have had common and Forster's terns and 21 tundra swans.  There have been 3,000+ red- breasted mergansers fly by, but no other waterfowl.  The pelican is still on the river south of Route 6.

John Pogacnik