Thanks Hans for mentioning the Friends of Magee Marsh Boardwalk Project. And you are right, if all birders who visit the marsh give we can get this thing done. $100,000 is needed to complete the project.
Thanks to all who have given. And to the rest of you-- please consider supporting this effort.

Www.friendsofmageemarsh.org

Mary Warren

Sent from my iPod