Wooster Memorial Park is over 300 acres of woods, ravines, and fields
located on Silver Rd, just south of Rt 250  and northeast of Wooster.
Hiking there this morning, I heard my first Lousianna waterthrush of the
season. There were four sparrows singing - field, white-throated, song, and
chipping. Other birds of note were both kinglet species, bluebird, and
three meadowlarks in one field.

Spring is coming. Randy Rowe, Wooster