Any reports, positive or negative,  on sightings of this marvelous bird today would  be appreciated.
Thanks!Liz and LukeWorthington

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4

-------- Original message --------
From: Alex Eberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 08/19/2016  3:51 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Swallow-tailed Kite - YES

Between 1:30 and 2, the Swallow-tailed Kite at the intersection of Manning Rd. and Diamond Mill Rd. (Montgomery Co.) put on a great show! It foraged low over the soybean fields and frequently made passes directly over the road...and over my head. The bird disappeared around 2 over the southwest tree line, only to reappear as I was leaving around 2:30 in the field northwest of the intersection, further north on Diamond Mill Rd.