Greetings!

While soaking up the sun down in FLA, my email was going crazy with reports
of two Brants, So in an effort to reduce the amount of email I get from
eBird, my wife and I tracked down to Rocky Fork to see if the Brant was
still there...
It is still here.  Yay!

Full list below.

Happy birding and God Bless!

Steve J
(aka sjlarue)

Rocky Fork SP--Campground, Highland, Ohio, US
Oct 31, 2016 10:30 AM - 11:10 AM
Protocol: Stationary
9 species

Brant  1     Continuing bird. Solid face, barred back.  Feeding amongst the
buoys.

Canada Goose  2
Pied-billed Grebe  2
Double-crested Cormorant  8