Stopped by the campground area of Rocky Fork State Park (Highland) this morning and found two to three hundred swallow around the campground and over the lake. It looked like a late summer or fall day. The group was made up of Tree, Northern Rough-winged, Barn and a few Bank Swallows. Many were way out over the lake. To far to ID. I went to the East side of the lake and found a small group of Cliff Swallows and a few Barns, Trees and Rough-wings. Not the numbers seeen by the campground. To me it seems a bit early for this kind of flocking behavior.