OK: This year,we have 2pairs of mature Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks + one
immature male of that species. In the 2017 season [and for that, whole
breeding season, we had two breeding pairs +three nestlings from those
matings]. We have a 12 acre woodlot immediately adjacent to our home yard
here in south central Huron County SW of the Village of Greenwich. What a
treat for all of us who are fortunate enough to welcome these spectacular
birds. Dean Sheldon...Firelands Audubon /Ohio Bluebird Society