Yesterday (Sunday, May 6) at about 2:45 pm an American Bittern came out of the cattails in the small wetlands on the south side of the paved trail on the east side of the Station Road Bridge. It came out and caught a snake by the edge of the water to the right of a large sycamore tree that has a lot of dead branches at the very top. It went back into the cattails walking south.

I was standing where there is an old metal bar with a loop sticking out of the ground.  The bird was confirmed later at about 4 pm by other birders. They were standing on the gravel bike path to the south of the intersection.

Here is a blurry photo sharpened in a paint program:
https://flic.kr/p/26TJmeV