After our first male RB Grosbeak appeared at the feeder
Friday, I purchased my hanging fuchsia’s.
In the past, I have always had hummers within 24 hours.
While I have yet to see a hummer, the feeders have gone down.
I think I know the culprit, as a beautiful male BO appeared
on my jelly feeder this evening, right on schedule
On Sat & Sunday I had 3 male RB Grosbeak, but have only seen 2 at a time since.

I hope the White Throats didn’t bypass us this year!

Cheri Tindira
Broadview Heights
Sent from my iPad