I had one hour to bird Chagrin River Park (http://www.lakemetroparks.com/parks-trails/chagrin-river-park) in Lake County this morning.  I only wish I had more time as the birding was excellent.  55 species of birds were seen, with 12 species of warblers, the bulk of which were Black-throated Blue, Ovenbird, Black-and-White, and Magnolia (Tennessee, C. Yellowthroat, A. Redstart, Cape May, N. Parula, Yellow, Chestnut-sided, and Palm rounded out the rest).  Both orioles, Indigo Buntings, grosbeaks, Lincoln’s Sparrow, White-eyed, Warbling, and Red-eyed Vireos were some of the other highlights.  Also of interest was the 3 Red-headed Woodpeckers and zero Red-bellied!  Get out there if you can – I wish I had another couple hours to spend out there!

Andy