I spent 2 mornings at these areas (May 16-17)

For more info on the 20 Breeding Warblers and their specific habitat go to eBird Hot Spots Zaleski State Forest

Highlights
 Connecticut and Mourning Warbler
  Every year I hike Hebron Hollow (L Hope StPk) at this time of year I find these birds
 Orchard Oriole- carrying nest material
 More females observed
 Listening to 7 different Warblers singing from one spot
 Prothonotary - pair mating
 Chuck-Will's-Widow Rte 278
 There still are a lot of Migrant Warblers south of Columbus

Bruce Simpson- Nature Photographer

Sent from my iPhone