Bend Lakes, as well as both Racetrack & Teal Trail wetlands.  Pewees &
Great Cresteds were at many sites.

Vireos - Warblings were numerous at Darby bend Lakes, while at White-eyed
was at Sycamore Plains, along with Red-eyed & Yellow-throated

Wrens - Marsh Wrens were common at both Racetrack and Teal Trail wetlands,
while a single Sedge Wren was seen briefly near the junction of the Teal
Trail and Harrier Trail

Thrushes - Wood Thrushes conspicuously quiet, with only 1 singing at
Sycamore Plains

Warblers - Prothonotaries at Darby Bend Lakes were unexpected, but we had 1
pair plus a separate singing male.  Parulas were singing there and at
Sycamore Plains, as were Yellow Warblers

Sparrows - Swamp sparrows and Henslow's Sparrows, 2 of each, were singing
along the Teal Trail

Grosbeaks - a male Rose-breasted was singing along the Sycamore Plains trail

Meadowlarks - good numbers, with several at Sycamore Plains, Darby Bend
Lakes, and Teal Trail wetlands

Orioles - Baltimores were common along the creek at both Sycamore Plains
and Darby Bend Lakes; the only Orchards were singles at Darby Bend Lakes
and Racetrack wetlands