Unfortunately, in my haste to get NEWS back up and running, I forgot
reenable permission to the NEWS databases.  This permission was reenabled
at about 10:30AM Saturday morning.  This problem didn't affect users using
NNTP (MIAVX2, MIAVX3, PHOENIX, etc) or users using VM (MIAMIU).  This
problem only affected users using MIAVX1 to read NEWS.

We apologize for this oversight.

--
                                     Kent Covert, Software Coordinator
                                     Miami Computing and Information Services