I agree with Rosemary.  It's "good business" to protect the
       product marks that make your products uniquely identifiable.

       We should practice "good business" techniques, after all we all
       probably teach this in our seminars!

       |      Tim Nickolay               |   [log in to unmask] |
       |      Assistant Director         |   Telephone: 612-962-4602    |
       |      The Management Center      |   Fax:       612-962-4610    |
       |      University of St. Thomas   |                              |
       |      1000 LaSalle Avenue        |                              |
       |      Minneapolis, MN 55403      |   http://www.gsb.stthomas.edu|