I felt that the teleconference went well, although I would have liked to have
seen more information geared toward parent involvement.  The people in Dayton
overall were quite positive about the program and many seemed eager to sign up.
I was introduced and discussed some very general questions regarding the
evaluation, but most of the questions were directed at the facilitator
regarding the training.  Overall, I feel good about what I saw.

                                        Abby Baker
                                        Graduate Assistant, Miami University