From:
WANG PEGGY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WANG PEGGY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2024 12:01:51 -0400
I enjoyed hearing both N Parula & TN Warbler in my backyard this morning as a female Rose-breasted Grosbeak came to my feeders, the FOY for my backyard. The catbird that is still hanging around came into the suet.

As there is utility work going on in my neighborhood & I had been told I needed to be at home this morning, I stayed home for awhile but there was no sign of them so I went for a short walk at Denison.

I had a few warblers, mostly heard and one Swainson’s Thrush. It was already getting warm when I returned and still no sign of the gas co—-grrrrrr.

Warblers
Chestnut-sided
N Parula
Com YT