We are looking to partner with the Institute of Multisensory Education to
provide a formal orton gillingham training to our preservice teachers.
Across the state teachers in K-3 elementary settings and across K-12
special education are being trained in similar programs. This survey is to
determine if there is enough interest among our teacher candidates to move
forward with planning a training event. Please fill out this survey
<https://forms.gle/dDfg1JDWBzamCKR88> and submit by Friday, January 12 at
12pm.

If you have any questions please contact Sarah Watt at [log in to unmask]

*Sarah Watt, PhD*

Associate Professor of Special Education

Program Coordinator of Graduate Special Education Program (GSEP)
<https://miamioh.edu/online/programs/graduate/masters-special-education/index.html>

Dept. of Educational Psychology
<http://miamioh.edu/ehs/academics/departments/edp/> | Miami University

201 McGuffey Hall | Oxford OH 45056

[log in to unmask] | (513) 529-2181

Helpful Links:

If you are requesting an adjustment to your DAR, please fill out this form.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RZ7aDnnMEV1z9a-1kCnIhmHN8gUox2WAvoNx_20-KLE/edit>

If you would like to submit an ROR for an EDP or DST course, you can do so
here. <https://miamioh.edu/ehs/academics/departments/edp/academics/ror/>

If you would like to declare an ISE major or minor, DST minor, or Autism
Certificate, you can do so here.
<https://miamioh.formstack.com/forms/certificate_minor_thematic_sequence_declaration_request>

If you have a question regarding petitions for a thematic sequence or Miami
Plan, you can find more information here.
<https://www.miami.miamioh.edu/liberal-ed/current-students/miami-plan-petition/index.html>