ADHS Archives

June 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:43:26 -0400
Some months ago the Social History of Alcohol and Drugs, vols. 18, 19
was published electronically on the ADHS website.  The print format
version of these two volumes is now available.  I received my copies
of these SHAD volumes this afternoon.  I should add that vol. 20,
with Dan Malleck as editor in chief, is being prepared for print
publication.