Thank you all so much for your suggestions, its been so helpful.

My goal is to find a periodical for both England and America which carried a similar weight in each nation's Temperance community, and as a side note, included a good deal of imagery relative to the movement. I belive I'll use the Britsh Workman for my example in England, as they contain amazing full page images. The tough part thus far is finding a similar publication in America. I've only begun to touch the surface however, there were so many temperance periodicals in America in the late 19th century, that it is a matter of sifting through them all to find those containing imagery similar to that found in the British Workman.

Again, thank you all for your suggestions, you've been a great resource.

Sincerely,

Lisa M. Hinton