Compliments ,

My name is Mr. Fayed Alwaha, I am from a UAE Based Investment Group. We are expanding our global presence by investing in projects outside the United Arab Emirates in the form of debt finance/Soft Loan.

We grant our funding at a guaranteed 2-3% annual interest for 2 to 20 years repayment plan, we have the financial capacity to fund projects between {$500,000 to $4.5 Billion USD} as loan investment, so if you have any viable business and interested in us funding your project as loan. Kindly declare your interest and share your business plan and executive summary for our investment team review and immediate funding. I am waiting for your response for further details and discussion so as to proceed.

Shukran and Allah Bless.
Mr. Fayed Alwaha
Loan Manager, Abu Dhabi Capital Group,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates