I wasn't sure what the weather was going to do so I had a late start but found some good birds. Heard my FOY Wood Thrush, always a welcome song which heralds spring for me. Finally found at least one & likely 2, Pine Warblers. The light was terrible & they were high in a pine but I finally got a good look at one of them. The two birds were feeding near one another & s/t chased each other so I'm pretty sure there were 2. Oddly, I never heard their song. While I was trying to get on the Pine Warbler, a Yellow-throated Warbler was singing & finally came into view. Then a Red-breasted Nuthatch flew into the same tree!

Some emergency vehicles sounding their sirens went by which set off gobbling by at least one Wild Turkey. Did not see it/them.

Warblers
Pine FOS
Yellow-throated
La WT
Yellow-rumped
N Parula

White-eyed Vireo
BG Gnatcatcher
Ruby-crowned Kinglet--singing & calling
Wood Thrush FOS
E Bluebird
Red-breasted Nuthatch FOS
Wild Turkey
Tree Swallow--pair investigating nest box
WPs: Red-bellied, Downy, Hairy, N Flicker
Sparrows: White-throated, Field, Song

Peggy Wang
Granville