From:
Sarah Milliron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Milliron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:57:38 -0400
Have you ever had a day where it seemed like every time you looked outside
there was a new bird in your yard?  I am supposed to be studying, but how
can I with all these bright and beautiful birds?  This is what I recall
seeing today from my back patio:

 American Crow *
 American Goldfinch  American Robin  Baltimore Oriole  Blue Jay  Brown-headed
Cowbird  Carolina Chickadee  Chipping Sparrow  Common Grackle  Downy
Woodpecker  Eastern Bluebird  Eastern Towhee  European Starling  House
Finch  Mourning
Dove  Northern Cardinal   Orchard Oriole  <--WOW!
 Pileated Woodpecker  Red-bellied Woodpecker  Red-tailed Hawk*  Red-winged
Blackbird  Rose-breasted Grosbeak  Ruby-throated Hummingbird  Song
Sparrow  Tufted
Titmouse  Turkey Vulture*  White-breasted Nuthatch

Asterisks are birds seen overhead.  Oddly, I have not seen the Brown
Thrasher or a Carolina Wren today.  Perhaps if I stuck it out until dark I'd
get up to 30.....

Happy Spring!
Sarah Milliron
Albany, Ohio