OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2014

From:
Edward Neubauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]
www.roysephotos.comSince last week there has been a big influx of sparrows all over the Deer Creek area. Starting in the SW corner of the wetlands this morning were large numbers of Song, Savannah, Lincoln's, and Swamp Sparrows joined by 2 Nelson's Sparrows in the dried pond near the New Holland entrance. Afterwards I walked a bit around the marsh area at the edges of the cattails but found little else. Fields in the north part of the wildlife north of the reservoir also held large numbers of sparrows with additional species including White-crowned, Fox, and Vesper Sparrows. [...][log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 13:07:25 -0400
Monday, Oct. 6 - 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.

North Park: