OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2007

From:
nancy ortman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
nancy ortman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 09:55:32 -0700
Hello Everyone,

  Can someone please advise me about a spotting scope? My husband purchased me one for a gift, but it seems to be intended for watching sporting events. I would only want to use it for watching birds. It has an 18x by 36x zoom and is made by Promaster. Would this be appropriate for watching birds at far distances? I'd appreciate your help.

  Thanks,
  Nancy Ortman

OHIO-BIRDS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Topics of the day:

1. Purple Finches, again (2)
2. Shaker Lakes NC 9/12 and 9/13
3. Orange-crowned Warbler Downtown Columbus
4. Miss Kite still there?
5. Kites have flown the coop
6. Purple Finches, - questions (2)
7. Buck Creek SP (Clark County) Caesar Creek SP (Warren County) Buff-breasted
Sandpipers