OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2017

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:11:47 -0500
​Ohio birders have added several shared bird reporting hotspots to eBird.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/
There are now 2799 eBird hotspots in Ohio. There were 1200 hotspots several
years ago when I began reviewing the suggested locations. Birders from all
across the state of Ohio truly make this a community project!

Clinton County
Caesar Creek Lake Wildlife Area--Young Rd.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Caesar+Creek+Young+Road
This hotspot has been renamed to indicate it is in the Wildlife Area rather
than the State Park.

Cuyahoga County
Cuyahoga Valley NP--Terra Vista Nature Study Area
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Cuyahoga+Valley+National+Park--Terra+Vista+Nature+Study+Area

Delaware County
Mingo Park
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Mingo+Park
Fairfield County
Rising Park
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Rising+Park

Greene County
Caesar Creek Lake Wildlife Area (Greene Co.)
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Caesar+Creek+Lake+Wildlife+Area+Greene+County
Shawnee Lake
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Shawnee+Lake
Sol Arnovitz Park