From:
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 17:09:07 -0400
20. Canada
21. Tenn. - only 1
22. Blackpoll
23. Bay-breasted
24. Prothonotary - only one
25. Blue-winged
26. Golden-winged - only one
27. Brewster's - one ?
28. Lawrence's - one yesterday (confirmed)
29. Mourning - several
30. Y.b. Chat - 1 possibly 2
31. Cerulean - 1 female
32. Orange-crowned - 1 only
33. KIRTLAND'S - seen by Lee at the tower by the bird center up-close in
the a.m.
Lee also saw Broad-winged, Red-tailed, Sharp-shinned Hawks & Turkey
Vultures from the tower.

Vireo's
1. Blue-headed
2. Philadelphia
3. Warbling

Other birds seen today
1. Common Nighthawk - in tree along the road
2. A. Woodcock
3. E. Screech Owl
4. Ruby-throated Hummingbird
5. Sora
6. Least Flycatcher - I'm sure others too ?
7. Balt & Orchard Orioles
8. Brown Thrasher
9. R.b. Grosbeak
10. Red-breasted Nuthatch