Date:
Sun, 8 May 2011 01:47:46 -0400
I forgot to get back to my friend...

He is Levi Pasma, Elgin's  Biology teacher and a avid Birder.  He has an
advanced Biology class that spent the day over at Big Island Wildlife
Area Thursday as a wrap up to their Ornithology Section...amazing how it
is scheduled at the same time that spring Migration is in full swing
;-D.  He had a list of all that they found, and is giving it to me
tomorrow to post.

One of the things was a Least Bittern... They seem to be springing up
all over. :-D He told me that the class was walking the dike back past
the trail to the Heron Rookery, they flushed a Sora, a Virginia Rail,
and Least Bittern almost all together! I can't wait to see everything
else that they found.

See you at Magee!...or Lawrence Woods :-D
Steve J.