Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 16:11:37 -0400
Hey everyone,

I went back over to the field where the Bobolinks are over near Larue.  Got a few pics.  I count at least 4 males, and unknown females.

Prothonotory Warblers are over at Big Island in the wooded part of the old wetlands.
I wish that we had the fortune of a black neck stilt that the northern half of the state has now. :-D. There still is time though, maybe one will visit us.

Nothing else major happening around cshere yet.  Pictures of bobolinks are at the website below...they are smaller versions than my normal pics because I am uploading from my Droid's album.  Enjoy.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s226/sjlarue/Birds

Have a great day!

Steve Jones