From:
Rachel Shamy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Shamy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:56:31 -0400
I have been SO excited and have enjoyed watch our pair of Black Cap
Chickadees building their nest in my Son's bird house. I'm sure hoping
nothing goes wrong and the creep HOSP's don't bother them. The male has
been standing guard while the female foes the building. Can't wait for
Chickadee babies!!!!

Also enjoying another Mama Robin with a nest with a great spot to watch
her. Today marks, day 6.

But on our way home from Maumee Bay area ,we were traveling on 80 by 80/90,
and a Great Blue Heron took off and flew low right over our car. I had my
twin sons with me, what a great sight!!

I love birding!!
Rachel S.
Fulton/Lucas County Line