OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2007

From:
Pat McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:28:50 -0400
Marge Pepiot and I drove up to St. Mary's and saw the gull. We were scanning the gulls on the ground by the ponds on the left with no luck. Scott Myers came, and a few minutes later, Brad Sparks. He said the gull had been seen above the long pond on the right. He immediately spotted it, and we all were able to see it flying around for about 15 minutes. We never saw it on the ground.
Pat McCarthy
Darke County Birders
Greenville, OH