OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2012

From:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 06:36:18 -0400
A specious point as I make no claim of being an organization with a mission
of promoting bird conservation.  That said, I am very comfortable with my
record of practicing what I preach.  I constantly do my best to do the
right thing to protect and preserve and reduce my impact on the
environment.  This includes having a chemical free, bird friendly,  yard
for the past decade.  I encourage my friends and acquaintences to do the
same, but even though they like birds, they still want the Scotts Miracle
Grow version of what a yard should look like.

Haans