OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2015

From:
Lester Peyton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lester Peyton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:01:36 -0400
Join us at the 9th Annual Ohio Young Birders Conference, Saturday, November
7, 2015 at Rocky River Nature Center 24000 Valley Pkwy North Olmsted, OH
44070

The keystone event for The Ohio Young Birders Club is the annual Ohio Young
Birders Conference. The event includes presentations by student members, a
keynote address by a regional, national, or international youth conservation
leader, catered lunch, and field trip outings.

You don't have to be an OYBC member to attend & adults are encouraged to
attend too!  Registration deadline - November 1st

LIMITED SEATING SO REGISTER EARLY!

The OYBC Conference Showcases:
STUDENT PRESENTATIONS / STUDENT POSTER DISPLAYS / MORNING BIRD WALK / BIRD
BANDING DEMO KENN KAUFMAN BIRD I.D. QUIZ / FABULOUS RAFFLE PRIZES / LUNCH

Special Morning Field Trip to Wendy Park 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM led by Jen
Brumfield and Chuck Slusarczyk!

Follow this link for more details and to get registered for this
inspirational event
http://www.ohioyoungbirders.org/oybc-annual-conference.html

Lester Peyton

Outreach Director