OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2012

[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 16 Jun 2012 22:45:01 -0400635_windows-1252 Greetings,
I had the pleasure of helping lead a Birding by Kayak event this morning
at the TAASC facility (Twin Lakes) in Powell, Ohio. For those of you that
are not familiar with TAASC, it is a nonprofit organization that offers
various adventure related activities. What is great about the
organization is that it allows you to give back to the community in some
shape or form. The Adaptive Adventure Sports Coalition offers events that
cater to both disabled and non disabled people like today’s Birding by
Kayak adventure. Please see their website for various activities and to
sign up [...]43_16Jun201222:45:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 23:26:59 +0000
FWIW, I emailed a Miss. Kite sighting form to Ned on June 4th and didn't get a bounce back.

Cheers,

Bill

Cincinnati