RESCOMP Archives

July 2011

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:31:08 -0400
Hi,

  Can you tell me a little more about how you are running Matlab?  Are you running an interactive session with the graphical interface?  Or maybe a batch job running Matlab code, or even a batch job running compiled Matlab code?

  The Matlab knowledge base has an article from 2009 that notes that this will be fixed in a later release, so I'm going to contact Matlab support.

Dave

David Woods, Ph. D
Assistant Director for Research Computing
310K Laws Hall
Miami University
(513) 529-1857