OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2007

From:
Jay Stenger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Stenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:00:36 -0500
Steve, The Wilds raise Trumpeter Swans at their facility and have been since
the early 1990’s. In fact the birds that were released at Magee Marsh and
Killbuck Wildlife Areas in 1996 came from The Wilds breeding program. For
more information on the Trumpeter Swan breeding program at The Wilds click
on the following link.

http://www.thewilds.org/Conservation/Animals/Trumpeter_Swan/

Jay Stenger
Cincinnati, Ohio